COVID-19 Response & Resources
As the global community continues to adjust to the daily challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, we at The Hunger Project remain committed to slowing its spread and mitigating its impact.
The core tenets of The Hunger Project’s work are as relevant as ever. We continue to support the leadership and resilience of our community partners in the face of challenges, equipping them with reliable information and connecting them with needed services.
Since implementing operational and programmatic measures in late February 2020, THP's global staff and community leaders have:
- Distributed more than 10,000 public health posters across nearly 600 villages in national or local languages;
- Made and distributed more than 135,000 cloth face masks;
- Distributed nearly 30,000 kg of hand sanitizer;
- Installed approximately 4,355 tippy tap hand-washing stations;
- and distributed almost 100,000 food rations to struggling community members.
Learn More about THP’s activity in response to COVID-19:
THP-India Country Director Rita Sarin reminds us there is no lockdown on hope.
Other ways to get involved
Communities in each country where we work are adapting to new challenges.Read More
THP's investors and global staff gather to discuss our COVID-19 response.Watch Now