Donation Compliance Statement

Contributions are used to support The Hunger Project’s programs worldwide. Visit our Internet home page: www.thp.org for more information about The Hunger Project and its work.

Your contribution is tax-deductible as described on your receipt and to the extent allowed by law. You have received no goods or services in return for your donation, unless The Hunger Project has otherwise notified you in writing.

IRS Circular 230 Notice: The Hunger Project advises you to seek your own legal and tax advice in connection with gift and planning matters. The Hunger Project does not provide legal or tax advice. Materials provided by The Hunger Project are not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding tax-related penalties.

A copy of our latest financial report may be obtained by calling The Hunger Project toll-free at1-800-228-6691 or by writing directly to The Hunger Project, 5 Union Square West, New York, NY 10003.

If you are a resident of the following states, you may obtain information directly by contacting:

Florida: A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling 1-800-435-7352, toll-free within the state. FL Registration #CH3266.

Maryland: Copies of documents and information submitted by The Hunger Project are available for the cost of copies and postage from the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401, 1-800-825-4510.

Michigan: The Hunger Project’s Michigan license number is MICS 9520

Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of The Hunger Project may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167.

New Jersey: Information filed with the Attorney General concerning this charitable solicitation and the percentage of contributions received by the charity during the last reporting period that were dedicated to the charitable purpose may be obtained from the Attorney General of the State of New Jersey by calling (973) 504-6215 and is available on the Internet at http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/ocp/charities.htm.

New York: New York residents may obtain a copy of The Hunger Project’s annual report by writing to the Office of the Attorney General, Department of Law, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.

North Carolina: Financial information about The Hunger Project and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 888-830-4989.

Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of The Hunger Project may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.

Virginia: A financial statement for the most recent fiscal year is available upon request from the Office of Consumer Affairs, PO Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218, 1-804-786-1343.

Washington: You may obtain additional financial disclosure information by contacting the Secretary of State at 1-800-332-GIVE.

West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305.