Venue Information and Directions
The Saturday night October 22 event will take place at Pier Sixty in the Chelsea Piers Sports and Entertainment Complex, located at 23rd Street and the Hudson River.
Vehicles may enter the complex from the West Side Highway between 22nd and 23rd Streets in Manhattan.
Saturday afternoon's Special Presentation and Sunday's Interactive Session will take place at the Eventi Hotel, Ventana Ballroom (third floor), located at 851 Avenue of the Americas (6th Avenue between 29th and 30th Streets), New York, NY.
You may instruct taxis to proceed into the parking area (follow all access/parking signs, not taxi drop off) and drop off directly at the entrance on Saturday (Pier Sixty/D4 on map). Download vehicular access map, which includes drop off locations.
Valet parking will be available for a charge of $30 per vehicle.
- Bus: The M23 bus, which runs across 23rd Street, stops at Pier 62, the front door of Chelsea Piers. Follow entrance directions below.
- Bus: The M14 bus, which runs across 14th Street, stops at West 18th Street adjacent to Pier 50. Follow entrance directions below.
- Subway - F, PATH: Sixth Avenue
- Subway - 1, 9 at Seventh Avenue
- Subway - C, E at Eighth Avenue
Pier Sixty: Pedestrian Entrance Directions
- Enter pedestrian walkway (Pier 62) - Ruthy's Bakery and Cafe is on your left and the Hudson River is on your right. Continue on walkway.
- For Pier Sixty, turn right on Pier 60 and walk to end of pier for entrance.
On Saturday, October 22, complimentary passenger shuttles are being arranged to transport guests from Pier Sixty to selected central drop-off locations (e.g. Union Square and Penn Station).