Corporate Sponsorship for the 2011 Africa Prize
We are extremely grateful to the following corporate sponsors supporting this event:
We invite you to partner with us in our efforts to end hunger and poverty by sponsoring or soliciting your organization to sponsor this gala event. Your organization's sponsorship would be a meaningful way to contribute toward your corporate social responsibility goals and would raise your visibility in the community.
Past sponsors of our annual gala event have included: Citi Operations and Technology, Hilton Worldwide, the Coca-Cola Company, Ford Foundation, JMJ Associates, Macy's, Ogilvy & Mather/WPP Group, Pfizer Inc., the World Bank and many others.
Various levels of corporate sponsorship are available with corresponding acknowledgment. For example, our sponsors at the $15,000 -Trail Blazer level receive:
- Preferred seating for 10 with placard listing sponsor name and level
- A special gift from THP's programs in Africa
- Corporate name/logo in printed program
- Multi-media recognition at the gala
- Inclusion in all gala press releases
- Recognition as a sponsor on The Hunger Project website
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, see the below information and contact Supriya Banavalikar, Director, Special Projects at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 251-9109.