Videos and Presentations
Right click on the links below and select "Save Target/Link As..." to download .wmv audio/video files for use in presentations. Save in your own folder on your computer, go into your application to use such files (e.g. Windows Media Player) and open the file from there. Note: downloads may take several minutes.
- Introduction to the The Hunger Project Overview Video (by Georges Collinet) (.wmv, 17.77 MB)
- Overview of The Hunger Project (our 30th Anniversary video, 8.5 min, .wmv, 61 MB)
- Joan Holmes on the Eight Challenges for the Fourth Era of The Hunger Project, January 2008, Vanguard of Leadership Conference (.wmv, 98.89 MB)
Right click on the links below and select "Save Target/Link As..." to download high-resolution copies of our videos or other files for use in presentations. Note: downloads may take several minutes.
- Download video on the cycle of malnutrition
- Download video on the Women's Leadership Workshop in India
- Download video on the Epicenter Strategy
NOTE: Download all four files (the PowerPoint file and the video files) into the same folder on your computer to ensure that the videos work properly in your presentation.
Presentations by Hunger Project Staff
- Activist Call Featuring John Coonrod, Executive Vice President - September 22, 2010 (approx. 54 min.)
- Purpose and Intended Outcomes of the National Leadership Conference (PPT, 73.5 KB)
- 2008 Fundraising Results, Joanna Ryder (PPT, 5.49 MB)
- Presentation by Jill Lester, President and CEO (PPT 40.04 MB)
- The Hunger Project's Three Pillars, John Coonrod (PPT, 467 KB)
- Funding Opportunities, Fall Event, Investor Trips and Planned Giving, Jim Goodman (PPT, 82 KB)
- National Conference Call - March 9, 2010. Be inspired by the impact that THP is having around the world, hear about our plans for 2010 and beyond, and find out what actions you can take now to make the most difference.
- Audio (mp3): Jim Whitton, Women Wealth and Power Call, June 2007
- Launching the Era of the Millennium Development Goals, January 2005 (by Joan Holmes)