To discuss how your corporation can participate with The Hunger Project, contact Jenna Recuber at email@example.com.
Your engagement in the mission of ending hunger will empower women, men and children at the grassroots level to build their own income-generating capacity and infrastructure and leverage opportunities.
Seeking to drive innovation and courageous leadership at your company? Learn more about our corporate leadership development model, developed in partnership with McKinsey & Company.
The Hunger Project expresses its deep appreciation to the following selected companies that have funded our work worldwide at a level equivalent to US$5,000 or above including:
- Advanced Solar Products United States
- Carlson Wagonlit United States
- Cisco United States
- Citi United States
- CWS Capital Partners, LLC United States
- Delta United States
- Eden Hotels, The Netherlands
- Ernst & Young United States
- Gap International United States
- Hewlett Packard United States
- Hilton Vienna, Germany
- Hilton Worldwide United States
- IBM United States
- JMJ Associates Australia, United Kingdom, United States
- Johnson and Johnson United States
- KappAhl Sverige AB Sweden
- L&T Infotech United States
- Newmark Knight Frank United States
- Perfect Supplements United States
- PricewaterhouseCoopers The Netherlands
- Procordia Food AB Sweden
- Ronald McDonald House Charities® (RMHC®) United States
- Scandinavian Cosmetics AB Sweden
- Scotiabank United States
- SparkFun Electronics United States
- Vera Bradley United States
You can view a list of our funding partners in our most recent Annual Report.