2014 Fall Event: Venue Information and Directions
The Saturday night October 18 event will take place at Pier Sixty in the Chelsea Piers Sports and Entertainment Complex, located at 23rd Street and the Hudson River.
Vehicles may enter the complex from the West Side Highway between 22nd and 23rd Streets in Manhattan.
Other weekend events (to be determined) will take place at the Eventi Hotel, Ventana Ballroom (third floor), located at 851 Avenue of the Americas (6th Avenue between 29th and 30th Streets), New York, NY.
Pier Sixty: Arriving by Car
Taxis, Cars & Limousines: To arrive directly at the front door, please instruct your driver to follow all access/parking signs (do not follow taxi drop-off). Please instruct your driver to proceed through the parking gate directly to Pier Sixty, located at the tip of Pier 60. Taxis, cars and limousines are given 20 minutes’ free access to drop off and pick up passengers.
Valet parking will be available for a fee.
Pier Sixty: Arriving by Public Transportation
- Bus: The M23 bus, which runs across 23rd Street, stops at Pier 62, the front door of Chelsea Piers. From Pier 62, it is a short walk to Pier Sixty.
- Bus: The M14D bus, which runs across 14th Street, stops at West 18th Street, adjacent to Pier 59. From Pier 59, it is a short walk to Pier Sixty.
- Subway - F, PATH: Sixth Avenue
- Subway - 1, 9 at Seventh Avenue
- Subway - C, E at Eighth Avenue
Pier Sixty: Pedestrian Entrance Directions
- Enter pedestrian walkway (Pier 62) - Ruthy's Bakery and Cafe is on your left and the Hudson River is on your right. Continue on walkway.
- For Pier Sixty, turn right on Pier 60 and walk to end of pier for entrance.
Complimentary Shuttle Service on Saturday Evening
On Saturday, October 18 at the end of the evening, complimentary passenger shuttles are being arranged to transport guests from Pier Sixty to selected central drop-off locations (e.g. Union Square and Penn Station).