2014 Fall Event: Corporate Sponsorship
We invite you to partner with us in our efforts to end hunger and poverty by sponsoring or soliciting your organization to sponsor this gala event. Your organization's sponsorship would be a meaningful way to contribute toward your corporate social responsibility goals and would raise visibility about hunger and poverty in your community and among your employees.
Various levels of corporate sponsorship are available with corresponding acknowledgment. For example, our sponsors at the $25,000 - Leadership Level receive:
- Preferred seating for 10 with placard listing sponsor name and level
- Photograph with village community leader
- Corporate name/logo in printed program
- Multi-media recognition at the gala
- Inclusion in all gala press releases
- Recognition as a sponsor on The Hunger Project website and social media platforms
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, see the below information and contact Supriya Banavalikar, Director of Corporate Giving and Special Projects at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 251-9109.
Thank you to our Fall Gala corporate sponsors!
Join these fantastic organizations in helping to bring about the end of hunger once and for all, become a 2014 Hunger Project corporate sponsor!
- Advanced Solar Products (2012-2013)
- Carlson Wagonlit (2013)
- Cisco (2012-2013)
- Citi (2012-2013)
- CWS Capital Partners, LLC (2012-2013)
- Delta (2013)
- Deloitte (2012)
- Ernst & Young (2013)
- Gap International (2013)
- Hewlett Packard (2013)
- Hilton Worldwide (2011)
- IBM (2012-2013)
- L&T Infotech (2013)
- Newmark Knight Frank (2011-2013)
- Scotiabank (2012-2013)